February 14
21.10-23.00

Cinema Galeries (Studio)
Koninginnegalerij 26 Galerie de la Reine, 1000 Brussels

Free entry + popcorn. Reservation required:
mail your name to join the guest list

All films English spoken or subtitled.
Download the screening schedule PDF.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You (United States)
by Gabriele Fabbro

While partying in a stylized lounge, a confused young man has to reject his top-model girlfriend in order to follow his true love.
Music Video // Duration: 00:03:26

First Kiss (United Kingdom)
by Ali Aschman

One night at the beach. A reflection on the complex trauma of being a teenage girl.
Animated Film // Duration: 00:01:52

Think of something blue (Netherlands)
by de mars

Think of something blue is based on a Dutch Poem by Martijn den Ouden. It portrays a man, dealing with loneliness and mourning, comforted by memories of his loved one.
Experimental Film // Duration: 00:06:23

Tokio.Papa (Russian Federation)
by Lada Savenkova

I haven't seen my father for fifteen years. I fly to Tokyo, turn camcorder on and film how we pretend that nothing had happened. But inside me nothing is normal. I do not feel anything fucking normal.
Documentary Film // Duration: 00:10:54

Scandal (Réunion)
by Pablo Mengin-Lecreulx

This animation made of 2500 paintings tells the story of a man who tries to run away from his fate. He is seeking for success, fame, happiness and love... But the city is too strong and he can't win. Sadly, he becomes a powerless witness of his own fall, just like a bee trapped in a spiderweb.
Animated Film // Duration: 00:04:10

This particular feeling (Canada)
by Jocelyne Laliberté

Impressed and soothed by the splendour of nature that surround her -revealed by the delicate richness of oil painting animation- a woman finds serenity during a peaceful walk in the forest.
Animated Film // Duration: 00:04:21

The Dream Hatcher (Russian Federation) by Mel Hsieh

An experimental short about the interpretation of dream hatching and symbol of captivity and entrapment.
Experimental Film // Duration: 00:02:37

Divisional Articulations (Hong Kong)
by Max Hattler

Repetition and distortion drive this audiovisual collaboration between composer Lux Prima and visual artist Max Hattler, where fuzzy analogue music and geometric digital animation collide in an electronic feedback loop, and spawn arrays of divisional articulations in time and space.
Animated Experimental Film // Duration: 00:04:33

Hurry Slowly (Norway)
by Anders Emblem

Hurry Slowly is a warm slice-of-life film about Fiona and her younger brother Tom, whom she takes care of. We follow Fiona over a few life-changining summer months on the north-western coast of Norway, where she juggle the care of her brother, her job at the local ferry and her interest in music.
Narrative Film // Duration: 01:10:00